Auto lockout service
Auto Lockout Service in San Diego
For those unforeseen life moments when you are in a hurry and unexpected happens you forget your car keys in your car and your spare key is far away. The whole day can be ruined many hours wasted not having an access to your automobile. Searching for auto lockout service could be a hard task. Third party call centers and lead generation websites are very untrustworthy and rise many question about who will be coming to provide auto lockout service or even if the provider is coming at all. To save time and receive trusted quality assistance - choose Trusted Local San Diego auto lockout Business to help you.
When Keys locked inside the car
24 7 Lockout Roadside Assistance will come out to your location and perform Car door lockout service in Metro San Diego Area. We are centrally located to offer you fast response and quality service. We provide service in all Metropolitan San Diego Area. From North Park to San Diego International Airport, day and night you can rely on 24 7 Lockout Roadside Assistance.
When you are in need of auto lockout to retrieve your car keys from your locked car please call 619-800-1811 24 hour dispatch line in all San Diego.
How To Open Locked Car
If you are googling how to open locked car and get your keys on your own, we can help you. Here are simple steps you have to check first before calling professionals for help.
- Check all your doors, you may have malfunctioning door lock or only some doors got locked.
- Check the sunroof, if you have small opening you could reach your keys through there.
- Look at all your windows and try to slide glass down with your palms. Some vehicles have loose window regulator that can give with slight pressure on the glass.
- Check your trunk lid, you might have access in to the car by folding the back seat.
- Try to remember if you had an extra key for this vehicle and if you could get to it.
If none of these options worked, then your last option is to call for auto locksmith to come and open your vehicle. So many times we have seen when clients try to get their keys by them selves by prying the door with pliers or other basic tools, just end up scratching car paint, ripping off door moldings and damaging seals and weather stripping. It is not worth permanently damaging your vehicle over locked keys.